Vaughan Summer Camp 2019
- Period: July 2nd – August 9th
- Days & Time: Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm
- Early Bird Registration (Before May 15th) $450 per week
- Regular Registration (After May 15th): $499 per week
Camp General Overview
Camp activities are designed to encourage multi-sensory learning, which employs and integrate several senses at once, stimulating multiple areas of the brain. Please see below the timing and activities:
Pretend play, drama, singing, movement, language development, musical skills, expressive language, sensory awareness, fine motor movement, receptive language.
Introduction to musical keyboard, music notation, music theory, solfege
11am-12pm: Musical theatre
The children will experience spoken dialogue and acting in dance.
Food is not included in the program due to safety measures. Please make sure that your child will bring his/her own snack.
Kids will express themselves creatively: painting, drawing, stamping, or making cards or collages, we’ll find the perfect art project for your child.
2pm – 4pm: Sport/Activities
Swim classes based on ratio 1:3 and recreational aqua activities.
Yoga, stretching and meditation.
Our Multi Activities Camp Advantages
- Acquire new vocabulary steadily, leading to single word articulation.
- Converse Expressions sounds babble and laughs.
- Identify the sounds of musical instruments.
- Respond to music in a child’s own unique way.
Sensesteady beat and move to it.
- Locate and react to sounds.
- Display recognition of named objects and people
- Begin to follow one-step directions
Repeating actions to reach a goal.
- Investigate object in many ways.
- Display recognition of objects, people, places, and routines.