Classes are taught by highly qualified instructors that are performers and educators
- Warm-ups (for speech, singing and dance) – they will learn and can practice at home
- Solfege, basic note reading and rhythm (using rhythm dictation)
- Basic harmony with rounds, sight singing and harmony,ostinato
- Performance etiquett, stage directions, vocal warm-up and techniques
- Masterclass for songs, dances, or monologues – Solos and/or Group performances
- Light, simple choreography
- Improv games
- Drama/ Trust building games
- Volume and Enunciation Culminating in a short group performance for parents or at another venue, depending on interest.
Music Theatre classes are available for ages 6-12.
13 Weeks course (September to December 2019) – $199