Classes are taught by highly qualified instructors that are performers and educators
- Warm-ups (for speech, singing, and dance)- they will learn and can practice at home
- Masterclass for songs, dances, or monologues- Solos and/or Group performances
- Light, simple choreography
- Improv games
- Drama/ Trust building games
- Basic Harmony singing, including rounds Speech development, with emphasis on
- Volume and Enunciation Culminating in a short group performance for parents or at another venue, depending on interest.
Music Theatre classes are available for ages 6-12.
The cost of a 10 week program is $175.